Elizabeth Partlow, Chair, South Carolina
Thomas Weeks, South Carolina
Denny Galloway , Connecticut
Paul Baldauf, P.E., New Jersey
M.K. Batavia, P.E.
Atlantic Compact Commission
- Address : 1201 Main Street, Suite 1100 Columbia, SC 29201
- Phone Number : 803-748-1261
- Fax Number : 803-748-1327
- M.K. Batavia, P.E.
- Ms. D. Wilson
- Administrative Assistant
The next meeting of the Atlantic Compact Commission is scheduled for Tuesday April 21, 2020 at 10:00 am.
More details to follow in January 2020.
For additional information please email at email@example.com
AGENDAS & MINUTES
Disposal Rates Schedules
Barnwell Regional Disposal Facility
- Cost Projections for Post-Closure Custodial Care of the Barnwell Radioactive Waste Disposal Facility
- Balance of Extended Care Fund
- Final Report on the Adequacy of the Barnwell Extended Care Fund
- Draft DHEC Radioactive Materials License for Chem-Nuclear Systems, December 2003
- Chem-Nuclear Radioactive Materials License
Laws and Regulations
- Connecticut Governor appoints new commissioner and alternate commissioner to the Atlantic Compact Commission. Kevin Mccarthy retires.
- Application of Chem-Nuclear Systems, LLC for Adjustment in the Levels of Allowable Costs and for Identification of Allowable Costs (Fiscal Year 2015-2016)
- Memorandum of Understanding between Chem-Nuclear Systems and the Budget and Control Board (July 1, 2009)
- South Carolina and Atlantic Compact Confirm Requirements for Regional Waste (February 10, 2009)
- DHEC Letter to the Atlantic Compact on September 26, 2008 RE: Waste Generation and Importation of Radioactive Material/Waste
- Barnwell Planning---The following letter was sent to senior management of all major utilities shipping LLRW to Barnwell in the Atlantic Compact Region. Letter to PSEG
- The following are presentations that were given at the October 25, 2007, Atlantic Compact meeting: Presentations
- Atlantic Compact Draft Report: Cost Estimate for pre-placed vaults part time operation concept (October 9, 2007)
- Chem-Nuclear Letter and Report to the SC Budget and Control Board Outlining Plan for Operating Costs (July 30, 2007)
- SC Energy Office letter to Atlantic Compact Commissioners on use of Barnwell site (May 22, 2007)
- SC Energy Office letter to Chem-Nuclear providing volume projections Revision 1 (May 8, 2007)
- Volume Projection Revision 4 (June 13, 2007)
- Chem-Nuclear Letter to SC requesting cost assumptions (May 1, 2007)
- SC Budget and Control Board Letter to Chem-Nuclear requesting cost study (April 24, 2007)
- H.3545 Press Release (March 27, 2007)
- Barnwell LLW Facility Update Viability Post 2008 (March 19, 2007)