Elizabeth Partlow, Chair, South Carolina
Thomas Weeks, South Carolina
Denny Galloway , Connecticut
Paul Baldauf, P.E., New Jersey
M.K. Batavia, P.E.
Atlantic Compact Commission
- Address : 1201 Main Street, Suite 1100 Columbia, SC 29201
- Phone Number : 803-748-1261
- Fax Number : 803-748-1327
- M.K. Batavia, P.E.
- Ms. D. Wilson
- Administrative Assistant
The next meeting of the Atlantic Compact Commission will be held sometime in late October 2020. More details will be available in August.
The last Atlantic Compact Commission meeting was held in on June2, 2020. This was a video conference meeting.
AGENDAS & MINUTES
Disposal Rates Schedules
Barnwell Regional Disposal Facility
- Cost Projections for Post-Closure Custodial Care of the Barnwell Radioactive Waste Disposal Facility
- Balance of Extended Care Fund
- Final Report on the Adequacy of the Barnwell Extended Care Fund
- Draft DHEC Radioactive Materials License for Chem-Nuclear Systems, December 2003
- Chem-Nuclear Radioactive Materials License
Laws and Regulations
- Connecticut Governor appoints new commissioner and alternate commissioner to the Atlantic Compact Commission. Kevin Mccarthy retires.
- Application of Chem-Nuclear Systems, LLC for Adjustment in the Levels of Allowable Costs and for Identification of Allowable Costs (Fiscal Year 2015-2016)
- Memorandum of Understanding between Chem-Nuclear Systems and the Budget and Control Board (July 1, 2009)
- South Carolina and Atlantic Compact Confirm Requirements for Regional Waste (February 10, 2009)
- DHEC Letter to the Atlantic Compact on September 26, 2008 RE: Waste Generation and Importation of Radioactive Material/Waste
- Barnwell Planning---The following letter was sent to senior management of all major utilities shipping LLRW to Barnwell in the Atlantic Compact Region. Letter to PSEG
- The following are presentations that were given at the October 25, 2007, Atlantic Compact meeting: Presentations
- Atlantic Compact Draft Report: Cost Estimate for pre-placed vaults part time operation concept (October 9, 2007)
- Chem-Nuclear Letter and Report to the SC Budget and Control Board Outlining Plan for Operating Costs (July 30, 2007)
- SC Energy Office letter to Atlantic Compact Commissioners on use of Barnwell site (May 22, 2007)
- SC Energy Office letter to Chem-Nuclear providing volume projections Revision 1 (May 8, 2007)
- Volume Projection Revision 4 (June 13, 2007)
- Chem-Nuclear Letter to SC requesting cost assumptions (May 1, 2007)
- SC Budget and Control Board Letter to Chem-Nuclear requesting cost study (April 24, 2007)
- H.3545 Press Release (March 27, 2007)
- Barnwell LLW Facility Update Viability Post 2008 (March 19, 2007)